DENTSPLY Prime & Bond Universal 4ML | Universal Adhesive
Prime & Bond universal provides well balanced hydrophobic and hydrophilic properties to ensure complete coverage and penetration at varying moisture levels. So even if dentin is overly wet or dry, you get a reliable bond that actively guards against the leading causes of adhesive failure.
Prime & bond universal provides:
• Versatility for use with all etching methods, all indications
• Reliable performance on over-wet and over-dried dentin
• Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
• Low film thickness for a reduced risk of pooling and misfit of the
• A relaxed working time and reduced waste, remaining usable for 30 minutes in a closed CliXdish
• High initial bond strength with Calibra Ceram cement for indirect
• A patented formulation free of HEMA, TEGDMA, or bisphenol.
#. Active moisture control - Reliable bonding performance, no matter if the dentin is still too wet or already too dry - for virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
#. Active cavity spreading - Actively spreads in the cavity and helps to cover all cavity surfaces.
#. Low film thickness - Adhesive pools can show up as translucent areas on a radiograph, which can easily be misdiagnosed as a void. Thick adhesives may also change crown prep geometry impacting crown fit.
Direct, light-cured composite and compomer restorations.
1 x 4ML Bottle