Prevest Denpro Accusil Combo Kit | Hydrophilic Vinyl Polysiloxane Impression Material Putty & Light Body
- SAVE ₹100 Delivery Charges on Order Above ₹5,000.
- SAVE ₹200 Discount on Order Above ₹10,000.
- SAVE ₹500 Discount on Order Above ₹20,000.
Prevest Denpro Accusil Putty is a very high viscosity two pastes elastomeric impression material with excellent hydrophilic properties, dimensional accuracy, high tear strength, and resistance to permanent deformation. It l intended to be placed on preformed impression trays to reproduce the structure of patient’s teeth and gums for fabrication of crowns, bridges, occlusal and dental implant impressions.
#. Accusil Putty
1. Accurate impressions
2. Extremely smooth
3. Hydrophilic properties
4. Exceptional dimensional stability
5. High elasticity - Tear resistant
6. Maximum elastic recovery
#. Accusil Light Body
1. Excellent reproduction of marginal contours
2. Excellent flow properties
3. Excellent wettability
4. Ideal working time
5. Optimal intra-oral setting time
6. Good tear strength and dimensional stability
Prevest Denpro Accusil Putty
#. Used with Accusil Light Body in a dual phase impression technique
#. Suitable for all impression techniques where a high viscosity material would be desired by the operator
#. Impressions of dentulous and edentulous arches, implants and precise duplication of models
Prevest Denpro Accusil Light Body
#. Wash material for the putty-wash impression technique
#. Syringe material for the simultaneous mixing technique
#. Impression material for relining
#. Cavity impression of facing, inlay, onlay, etc
#. Impression of crown or bridge
#. Impression of partial denture
#. Impression of full denture
#. Accusil Putty, Soft
1. Classification ADA Specification No. 19 - Type 1: very high viscosity
2. Classification ISO 4823:1992 - Type 0 : putty
3. Mixing ratio by weight or volume - 1 part catalyst to 1 part base
4. Mix Time - 45 seconds
5. Work Time(including mixing time) (ADA= total working time (ISO) - 2 min. - 2 min. 30 sec
6. Minimum time in mouth (ISO) (not including work time) - 2 min. 30 sec. - 3 min.
7. Minimum removal time (ADA) Setting time (ISO) - 5 min. from start of mix
8. Linear dimensional change (ISO, ADA) - < 0.5% 9. Strain in compression (ISO, ADA) - 1.2% - 2.2% 10. Recovery from deformation (ISO) - > 99%
11. Permanent deformation (ADA) - <1% 12. Detail reproduction - 20 μ #. Accusil Light Body 1. Color - Yellow 2. Classification ISO 4823/ADA Spec. No. 19 - Type 3 light-bodied consistency 3. Mixing ratio (Base : Catalyst) - 1:1 4. Strain in Compression (Min.–Max.) - 3% – 5% 5. Recovery from deformation - >99.5%
6. Linear dimensional change (24hrs) -<0.20% 7. Hardness “Shore A” - 60 ± 2 8. Mixing Time -Auto Mixing System 9. Total Working Time - 2'00" 10. Time in Mouth (minimum) - 3'30" 11. Total Setting Time - 5'30"
#. Prevest Denpro Accusil Combo Kit
1 X 150ml Jar Base Paste Putty
1 X 150ml Jar Catalyst Paste Putty
2 X Spoon
1 X 50ml Base/ Catalyst Paste Light Body
5 X Mixing Tips
1 X Instruction Manual