Zinc Oxide Eugenol-based Endodontic Cement
Out of stock
Zinc Oxide Eugenol-based Endodontic Cement Indicated for both primary and permanent teeth.
• Barium Sulfate gives radiopacity for follow up.
• Sealing endodontic obturations.
• Use in debrided root canals
• Cementation of Gutta Percha points or silver points, in the obturation of these root canals.
• Expands slightly upon setting to create a positive seal.
• Powder/liquid presentation to adjust the cement viscosity to the technique required
Powder : Zinc oxide, calcium phosphate and barium sulfate
Liquid : Eugenol
Available-in: 15ml Bottle & 40gm Powder