DENTACT Bionic Seal | Bio-ceramic Root Canal Sealer For Endodontic Use
- SAVE ₹100 Delivery Charges on Order Above ₹5,000.
- SAVE ₹200 Discount on Order Above ₹10,000.
- SAVE ₹500 Discount on Order Above ₹20,000.
Bionic Seal – Bio-ceramic Root Canal Sealer For Endodontic Use
Bio ceramic sealer is a revolutionary product for endodontic use. It is made from all-natural, biocompatible materials, making it safe and non-toxic for patients. The sealer is also highly effective in sealing root canals, preventing bacteria from re-entering the tooth and causing further infection. Additionally, our sealer has been shown to improve the bond strength between the root canal filling and the tooth, increasing the longevity of the filling. Overall, our bio ceramic sealer is a superior choice for endodontic procedures, offering both safety and effectiveness for patients.
• Extremely economical compared to other bio ceramic materials available.
Calcium Silicates, Zirconium Oxide, Calcium Sulphate, Accelerators, and thickening agents.
This product should be used at room temperature. Contact with water should be strictly avoided. Inadequate storage conditions could shorten shelf life and product performance. We recommend to store at temperature between 10°C (50°F) and 24°C (75°F) and keep syringe cap tightly closed.
Self Life :
3-years from the date of manufacturing.
Working Time : Working time of material is less than 60 minutes
Setting Time : Setting time of material is 5-6 hrs
• Ready to use paste in syringe form with intra canal dispensing tips.
• Highly Radio Opaque.
• Easy to remove in case of re-opening of root canal.
• No shrinkage or expansion of material during or after setting.
• High calcium release limits bacterial growth and makes this highly antimicrobial.
• Highly bio compatible hence no post operating pain.
• Bio Active material does remineralization and helps to form secondary dentine layer.
• Can be used in single cone technique and sealing without cone also.
• Permanent filling of root canals with or without Gutta Purcha Points.
• As Root Canal sealer for teeth of the secondary dentine formation with root canal points.
• Ready to use paste in syringe form with intra canal dispensing tips
• Highly Radio Opaque
• Easy to remove in case of re-opening of root canal
• No shrinkage or expansion of material during or after setting
• High calcium release limits bacterial growth and makes this highly antimicrobial
• Highly bio compatible hence no post operating pain
• Bio Active material does remineralization and helps to form secondary dentine layer
• Can be used in single cone technique and sealing without cone also
|Directions To USE|
Bionic Seal is supplied as a premixed paste in a preloaded syringe with disposable intracanal plastic flexible tips. Prior to the application of the material, the prepared root canal dried using a paper point but don't dry it completely as the material sets with moisture.
1. For Root canal Sealer:
Conventional method: The paste of sealer can be dispense on a mixing pad and with Gutta Purcha it is carried into the canal.
Tip delivery technique: Another method is one can attached plastic intracanal tips to syringe and dispense paste directly into the coronal third and push the paste with plunger and as the material has very good flow it will fill the canal. Then coat the walls of canal with help of dental file or gutta purcha. If you are following sealing by condensation, then place another gutta-purcha point coated with sealer and complete obturation followed by cutting them at orifice with heat source. Remove excess sealer from chamber with wet cotton swabs.
2. Filling of Canal
Bionic Seal also can be used for filling of root canal space independently. In such use, proper precautions should be taken to prevent extrusion of material. We recommended to use a barrier at the end of apex.
3 GM Ready to Use Paste X 5 Intracanal Dispensing Tips