GC Gold Label 1 BIG Pack Luting & Lining GIC | Dental Luting & Lining Glass Ionomer Cement
Out of stock
- SAVE ₹100 Delivery Charges on Order Above ₹5,000.
- SAVE ₹200 Discount on Order Above ₹10,000.
- SAVE ₹500 Discount on Order Above ₹20,000.
- A Strontium-based Glass Ionomer:All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer contains strontium glass.The strontium glass provides good radiopacity and snapset characteristics, unanimously preferred by clinicians around the world. Interestingly, strontium will mimic calcium in the formation of strontium hydroxyapatite and strontium fluoroapatite to affect internal remineralization within the tooth structure.
- Surface Strengthening Effect: Research has shown that a strontium-based glass ionomer placed in calcium-containing environment (saliva) will result in calcium ion diffusing into the glass ionomer&surface achieving a surface strengthening effect. All GC& Gold Label Glass Ionomer strengthens over time in saliva.
- A Consistent Predictable Seal: All GC Gold Label Glass Ionomer will display a glossy& surface after mixing. This indicates sufficient free polyacrylic acid is available to begin the ion exchange process. The& subsequent movement of ions between dentin, enamel and& GC Glass Ionomer creates an ion exchange zone which chemically fuses them together. The resulting seal is& consistent, predictable and long lasting.
#. Allows minimal cavity preparation
#. Less stress on margins and marginal seal
#. Protects against secondary caries
#. Promotes internal remineralization and surface strengthening
#. Easy post-operative diagnosis
#. Easier mixing and sharper setting makes it so easy to use
#. Final finish may be completed under water 15 minutes from start of mix
#. Matches to natural tooth structure
#. Good colour match to tooth structure
#. More durable, longer lasting restorations
#. Assurance of successful restorations
#. Intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal
#. Glass Ionomer formulation
#. Fluoride release
#. High mechanical strength
#. Excellent wetting properties
#. Film thickness of just 15 microns
#. Sharp set characteristics
#. Low solubility
#. Long term clinical data
#. No surface preparation or bonding agent required
#. Cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal crowns, bridges, inlays
#. Cementation of stainless steel crowns or orthodontic appliances retained with stainless steel crowns
#. Cementation of orthodontic bands
#. Base or liner
Composition / Information on Ingredients
|Directions To USE|
STEP1- Mix to the correct powder: liquid ratio (20 seconds for Gold Label 1)
STEP2- Apply the mixed cement to both restoration and prepared tooth
STEP3- Seat the restoration within 30 seconds of completing the mix
STEP4- Remove the excess cement during the gel stage, Total setting time is 4’30” after the start of a mix
STEP5- After the final set, moisture-proof the margin by applying a final coat of GC Fuji Varnish or GC Fuji Coat LC
GC Gold Label 1 BIG Pack
1 X 35G Powder
1 X 25G Liquid