Dental Lead Apron | Comfortable Velcro Type Apron
A lead apron is a type of protective barrier that acts as a radiation shield. It is constructed of a thin rubber exterior and an interior of lead in the shape of a hospital apron.
#. Lead aprons are proven to reduce the amount of ionizing radiation exposure to reproductive organs.
#. Reduce exposure of vital organs.
1. Weight Adjuster, Flexible Back.
#. Effective Results:-
1. 0.34mm Lead equivalency
#. Light Weighted:-
1. Length: 100cm from the shoulder
#. Easy Usage:-
1. Quick & Easy to use.
#. Soft Fabric:-
1. The way it is designed and manufactured it has many advantages, such as its ability to insulate, provide comfort and it is also hypoallergenic and is a durable fabric.
#. Neckline Height:-
1. High enough that when worn in conjunction with thyroid collar there is no space between the thyroid collar and the apron neckline.
#. Velcro Strap:-
1. For better grip.
1. Make sure your torso is covered to just below the knee.
#. Shoulder Panel Width:-
1. Concealed for comfort and durability.
#. Arm Holes:-
1. Snug fit but not restrictive to movement of the arm.
To reduce exposure from X-Rays to vital organs that are potentially exposed to ionizing radiation during dental/medical imaging that uses x-rays.
#. 0.35 mm Lead equivalency front protection provides about 70% attenuation even in high energy (kVp) beams.
#. Instrument Name :-Lead apron + Thyroid collar.
#. Type :- Dental Radiography.
#. Category :- X ray protection.
#. Material :- Lead.
#. Disposable / Reusable :- Reusable.
#. Sterile / Non-Sterile :- Non - Sterile.
|Directions To USE|
All radiation protection aprons should be regularly checked and monitored for substrate integrity. We recommend a minimum of two inspections annually. Any protective apron that shows holes, tears or radiation leakage must be taken out of service immediately and either repaired or destroyed.
Aprons should always be properly hung on a rack or hanger specifically designed for protective apron storage. Never fold, crease or stack an apron. Avoid sharp objects. Core material is fragile and once punctured renders an apron unusable & will allow radiation to pass to the wearer.
Use only warm water and mild detergent or our specially formulated apron cleaner. Never use harsh chemicals and never use commercial or machine washing or drying on aprons.
NEVER use a steam autoclave as the heat will cause severe damage to the protective substrate. Aprons can be ETO gas sterilized or disinfected with Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Spray or Wipes.